8 Reasons Why You Should Have Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned Before Winter
There’s no place like home for the holidays…unless your house is filled with dirty carpets! Even if your floors don’t look dirty, there are many reasons why professionally cleaning your carpets now will help make your winter season delightful, especially in a sometimes-frightful climate like New Jersey.
- Winter is coming! And as New Jersey’s snow, wind, and sub-twenty temperatures close in, you’ll be closing your windows and doors and trying to keep them closed. This traps heat but also traps all those dirt particles, germs, and allergens from summer.
- Germs are always on the naughty list. With kids off on winter break, guests traipsing in from all around the country, and that holiday party that you still need to plan, it’s important to keep your home a sanitation wonderland. Infectious organisms grow more easily in dirty carpet, and flu season is bad enough without making your home a breeding ground for germs! Plus, who wants to be sick for “the most wonderful time of the year?”
- Chestnuts roasting on an open fire is more the home aroma you’re going for, right? Unfortunately, the musty smells that waft through the house from your dirty carpet are more the “bah, humbug” type of vibe.
- Live long and proper. This can apply to both you and your carpets with the help of a professional cleaning service like Fresh Start. Many DIY cleaning solutions actually wear down your carpet or don’t properly remove dirt. Get a clean slate for all those cozy winter nights-in.
- The schedule is packed! And we don’t just mean holiday parties. Professional cleaning services here in New Jersey book fast during the holidays, so don’t wait for the night before Christmas to give your out of town guests a clean house to visit.
- Hot chocolate out of control. Rockin’ around the Christmas tree can lead to some not-so festive spills and carpet stains if you’re not careful (which your guests and kids won’t be). The dirtier your carpet is, the more likely it is for stains to become permanent. And no one put that on their Christmas list!
- Less inconvenience. It might seem counter-intuitive with all that slush happening outside, but carpets will actually dry faster once the humidity drops in the winter. This means less time playing tip-toe hopscotch just to get from the living room to the kitchen.
- Peace on Earth. Professionally cleaning your carpets just gives an overall airy and relaxing feel to your home, providing you with the haven you need in the frenzy of the holidays and unpleasant weather.
So, don’t wait to make clean carpets your New Year’s Resolution. Give you, your family, and your guests an early gift this year! Schedule your professional carpet cleaning with the carpet cleaning elves themselves: Fresh Start Carpet Cleaning (609) 505-1624